Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Pinterest, Binder and Evernote.

Pinterest, Binder and Evernote are all sites that anyone could use to pull together information for work or school, or just for yourself for fun. I would use Binder mainly for a school project because it's just like putting together all information on one subject into one place. Evernote is more of a personal information holder, it can be used for work and school as well, but it is more of a notepad to help you remember things. I probably wouldn't use Evernote as much, maybe when I get a serious job or something. Pinterest is something I've always been interested in (although I just now got a profile for it.) It's like your own personal board of pictures that you like and want to share. Even if you don't have a profile it is still extremely fun and entertaining to look at. It also has a lot of creative and fun ideas for crafts and other various hobbies. Out of the three, I would most likely use Pinterest the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment