Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Response to Digital Nation

It was hard to take in all that was in the documentary about our "Digital Nation." Staring at this computer screen right now has got me thinking that our world that we use to know is now becoming a place that is not real at all. I wonder what would happen when every single person in the world becomes consumed in this never ending phenomenon of technology. How would people survive if it was suddenly taken away? People my age see technology and the immense advances in computers and gaming a great thing, to make things easier, to make things faster. Others, such as the generation above us, see it as a bad thing that has the ability to turn us into cyber zombies that do not know how to truly live. My final thought is this, who am I going to be in 5 years after spending much more time on the computer than I ever have?

2 comments:

  1. First to comment. Award, trophy, cash prize?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya i thought it was alot to take in at once but yua we dont know how much things actually has changed. the world as we know it is being able to find out any information we want when we need it!!

    ReplyDelete